Department: Digital Marketing Leader
Project Location(s): Tokyo
Education: . Degree
- Contribute to developing and driving the digital markets and contents excellent initiatives
- Driving UX design, SEO/SEM, social media and web contents strategy.
Channel: web, email, social, internal. adapt and utilize new digital marketing & analytic tools.
- Selection key digital agencies and tools to use
- Lead the pilot project and expanded to the whole organization for Japan
- Responsible to develop internal digital skills.
- Driving new digital marketing knowhow and test and learn, drive agile marketing method.
- Direct reporting to Head of digital transformation
- Actively participate and contribute in Digital transformation excellent of center. Act as change engine.
- Run monthly digital workshop for marketing teams for building internal skills and sharing best practice.
- 5 years experience as web and digital marketing profession in consumers goods industry, digital agency, ecommerce company, start-up companies.
- Analytics tools, growth hacking, UX design, web design, e-mail marketing, A/B test. Social media & social listening experience.
- Influence & motivate team member to achieve their best.
- Good team player, good relationship management, credibility and integrity
- Self-innovator, outbox thinker, self-starter and problem solver
- Creativity, and analytics, Passionate about new digital tactics and trends. and curiosity on medical science or social impact
- Language: Verbal and written communication skills, and excellent presentation and communication skills in Japanese. Good in English, presentation, written communication skills.
- Pharm marketing experience is preferred. Degree as engineering, natural science is preferred
- Passionate about innovation driven by technology