Overall Job Purpose
To define and execute on the medical marketing strategy for assigned consumer health brands together with the respective brand managers.
To lead the implementation of the medical marketing strategy across all activities (e.g. congresses, advisory boards, detailing material, etc.) and with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Define the overall medical strategy for the assigned brand, based on strong insights and understanding of the health care professionals (doctors, co-medicals, pharmacists) and in collaboration with the brand management team.
- Fully responsible for the activation and implementation of the medical marketing strategy across all identified touch points and target HCPs.
- Manage the KOL and local opinion leader network in Japan and in collaboration with global Bayer medical marketing. Identify new KOLs, manage existing relationships
- Lead and organize Advisory Boards and round table discussions and ensure strong outcome and publications
- Execute all medical marketing activations and promotions (congresses, detailers, HCP promotion materials, publications, medical PR, etc.)
- Constantly review relevant literature and publications and develop new claims for both consumer and HCP marketing purposes
- Develop product/scientific training materials for the sales force and train the medical reps accordingly.
- Work with internal stakeholders (global, local) for potential new clinical studies and data generation to support our brands in the long term.
- Work with the brand team on new product developments – define the right formulations and propositions based on scientific data
- Engage with industry bodies and other external stakeholders to shape the environment
- Tertiary qualifications (degree level)
- 2+ experience in OTC medical marketing or in Rx brand marketing
- Fast paced, strong drive to learn.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft office
- Excellent written and spoken English